Oracle Openworld 2015 is almost here

Oracle Openworld (OOW) 2015 is almost here!  My day starts tomorrow where I am volunteering in JavaOne4Kids - Lego Mindstorms Programming 4 Kids and Hands-on IoT workshop using Growbot sensors for kids 10-18 year old.

My speaking sessions start from Sunday when I speak on Intelligent Cities and Communities powered by emerging field of IoT.  On Monday, I talk about Industrial Internet and Brilliant Factories at 11 am. Monday goes late for us to JavaOne Birds of Feature session at 8pm (130 + have pre-registered for it already.  

Look forward to catching with my many old friends as I join my 11th OOW! Will be active on Twiiter at @ShyamVaran and #BIWASummit   
Thanks


Comments

Unknown said…
Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.

Software Testing Training Institute in Chennai
John Hill said…
Your blog article is really very nice and impressive which is very helpful for readers who want information regarding this. Please keep updating with your views!!

RML warehousing

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence Platforms - Feb 2012

BIWA SIG Techcast : Oracle Enterprise "R" Nov 30, noon EST

Down the Memory Lane - BIWA SIG to BIWA Users Community to Analytics & Data Summit 2018